After 14 years of photographing people, places and things, I am still in love with photography. My good friend calls what I do “taking pictures!” Why do I love “taking pictures?” Well, below I have listed my top ten reasons:
1. I love creating beautiful memories for others. Whether it is a wedding, modeling shoot or family portrait, I love seeing people having a great time and capturing those moments – forever.
2. It’s the only time I get to order people around! “Move here!” “Turn this way!” “Stand up!” “Sit down!” Man, it is so much fun!!
3. I get to go to beautiful places. Whether it is the beach, a mountain resort or an urban, blighted area, I find beauty in the places where I get to utilize my camera(s).
4. I photograph beautiful people. Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder. While I do photograph those that have outward physical beauty, I really enjoy photographing people whose inner beauty shines. They may not have the Madison Avenue beauty we have become accustomed to seeing, but their spirit glows in every image captured.
5. I get paid for “taking pictures!”
6. I meet people with some of the best attitudes and outlook on life. However, on occasion, I meet people with the nastiest attitude and disposition. I learn life lessons as well as how to handle certain situations from clients. I have become a better person just by watching others. The good and the bad.
7. I have a wonderful staff of people who are amazingly gifted and talented. I truly value each and every one of them.
8. Photography is constantly evolving. As such, there is always something new to learn.
9. Infants and kids! They have the best facial expressions and are excellent at just being themselves. Adults could take a lesson from kids.
10. Photography allows my creativity to burst through. It allows me to express myself in ways I otherwise couldn’t.
Photography is immensely fulfilling for me. I just love “taking pictures!”
Have a great day!
© 2014 Jayden Miller Photography. All rights reserved.
Ten Great reasons! 🙂
Yes! Thank you! 🙂
Hi Jayden, awesome pictures, and thanks for the follow.
And you are very good at it too!
You are very kind! Thank you!